Early Adopters Questions

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.9K Views
Should you give your product away for free to first adopters?

During the first few weeks of launching, should you give your product away for free to get people to use it and possibly spread the word about it?Is that a good marketing tactic? It's a strategy...

asked May 20 '14 at 13:21
Blank
Cynthia Wilson
12 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.21K Views
When launching your MVP, which is the most beneficial characteristic of early adopters (in order to determine who we should be reaching out to)

I'm trying to figure out which types of people to outreach to for our beta launch. Which characteristic of an early adopter would you say it the most important? Some examples: Someone who provides...

asked Apr 5 '14 at 01:10
Blank
Beth Eiland
6 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.95K Views
Locating Earlyvangelist?

How can I locate a set of good earlyvangelist for my SaaS application prior to building the application? Is there a specific way to find or locate them and finally engage them? Thanks.

asked Nov 16 '13 at 11:33
Blank
User9968
229 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
1.88K Views
Testing a complex product design for early adopters?

We are building a platform for the live music industry. We have used the latest in web technology in an attempt to provide the most up todate and exciting experience for our potential...

asked Aug 2 '13 at 23:11
Blank
Muse Jam
16 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.95K Views
How much equity should these founders have?

Me and my 3 partners are in the early stages of a gaming start up company. We are now looking to split the initial equity in the company because we are not all on equal terms. Person#1 is an...

asked Feb 13 '13 at 13:30
Blank
David Menard
101 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
2.01K Views
How do I differentate a customer from an early adopter?

I have an idea and talked to about 14 people who have all said it's a good to great idea. Based on this positive feedback, I have built (in about a week) a very primitive semi-working prototype...

asked Feb 5 '13 at 12:10
Blank
Elenesski
100 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.05K Views
Non disclosure agreement for concierge early adopters?

I want to be extra careful and publish my first MVP to a concierge early adopter. I would like to know if it is common to ask her to sign a non disclosure agreement.

asked Jan 19 '13 at 04:26
Blank
South
176 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
1.94K Views
Telefonica's incubator: Wayra. Too good to be true or am I missing others?

Wayra is an initiative regarding startups (theoretically not only tech) founded by telefonica in 2011. Having started with the premises to form incubators only in 8 latin-american countries +...

asked Oct 23 '12 at 00:46
Blank
Quinestor
126 points

8 Votes
6 Answers
3.45K Views
Promoting landing page to get signups

OK, now I have my landing page with a signup form ready. Now how do I promote it to get early adopters? Should I: Pay a content farm to put backlinks to the page Pay adwords to get traffic Find a...

asked Nov 26 '11 at 05:41
Blank
Adib
293 points

7 Votes
4 Answers
2.58K Views
Is there any websites/community of software early adopters to publish betas?

I'm wondering if there exist any community driven site, to join two kind of people... Developers creating new software products (web, desktop, mobile) to be reviewed, but not as a paid tesing...

asked Sep 14 '11 at 06:00
Blank
Nestor Sanchez A
690 points

5 Votes
3 Answers
2.71K Views
Free trials and future pricing for early adopters

Ive been thinking about how to deal with early adopters of a SaaS web application in terms of ramping them up from free trial early access users to fully paying customers. Im wondering if there...

asked Jun 2 '11 at 13:41
Blank
Tinny
404 points