Customers Questions

3 Votes
6 Answers
3.68K Views
What's a great gift for awesome customers?

We have a couple of fantastic customers (i.e. they bought in early, they give timely and clear feedback, and they celebrate our successes and give us opportunities to fix mistakes). I'm looking...

asked Oct 27 '10 at 05:42
Blank
Joseph Fung
1,542 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.08K Views
Focus Group for marketing how and effectiveness (Boot Strapped)?

I'm a B2C start up bootstraping. I'm working on a software product and am looking for techniques to talk with my hopeful customers. Working a real time dictionary solution that integrates and...

asked Nov 3 '10 at 01:22
Blank
John Bogrand
2,210 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.35K Views
How to look for foreign customers via E-conmmerce?

I am now developing foreign market on bussiness of paper packaging products, like folding boxes, blister cards, brochures etc. You can refer to our website link text. Maybe a litter simple, i will...

asked Oct 12 '10 at 16:12
Blank
Jora Niu
3 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.84K Views
What is the best way to reach decision-makers at large restaurant chains?

What is the best way to reach decision-makers at large restaurant chains? I'm thinking Chili's, Darden, Friday's, Applebee's, etc. We've had some luck reaching some individual locations, and small...

asked Sep 15 '10 at 06:19
Blank
Josh Sam Bob
1,578 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.66K Views
How do you build a customer base before you have a product?

How can you build a customer base for your product when all you have is an idea (promise of value)? I'm thinking about getting my product idea to a couple of forums to engage people in it's design...

asked May 11 '10 at 01:24
Blank
Raed
101 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.33K Views
When and how to approach the market for feedback?

Do you engage your market before or after you make a prototype? I say it's better to get people involved as early as possible (before making the prototype), because not only will you make sure...

asked Apr 11 '10 at 06:44
Blank
Raed
101 points

5 Votes
9 Answers
3.33K Views
Should I listen to my customers' feature requests?

Every now and then I read that you should never listen to the feature requests of your users. Then again sometimes I read "especially in the first stages always listen to your customers" I don't...

asked Oct 10 '09 at 18:02
Blank
Thomaschaaf
158 points