Relationships Questions

0 Votes
4 Answers
3.2K Views
Starting relationships for offshore software company

I'm a software developer from Argentina looking to start a long lasting trust relationship with software entrepeneurs for providing high quality offshore development/programming services. Does...

asked Feb 20 '13 at 04:00
Blank
Adrianboimvaser
107 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.77K Views
Need help to understand the pros and cons between open source vs closed source license for webapp?

I'd like to ask you for the help/advise to come out of the problem that came out recently in our group. We're working for 3-4 months on the web application similar to http://instagram.com/ or...

asked May 10 '13 at 22:06
Blank
Igor
111 points

-1 Votes
1 Answers
1.76K Views
Do we really have to drink with clients/prospects in order to get orders?

I met a classmate 2 days ago. He is 28 year old and is a deputy general manager and is managing over 200 people. He often drinks with clients and gets drunk. His body is obviously wider than...

asked Feb 15 '13 at 14:31
Blank
Steven
1 point

0 Votes
4 Answers
1.82K Views
Recognise Business Partners on Website

Is it any kind of practice to recognise companies in which I have a business to business relationship with? For example, putting a small logo for my attorney on my company's website. "We enjoy...

asked Oct 10 '12 at 11:10
Blank
Hatch108
120 points

0 Votes
4 Answers
2.56K Views
How can I get public business information regarding a small company?

I would like to verify the claims a small business is making, regarding ownership. How can I research this and see if they are making false claims, or misrepresenting the real nature of their...

asked Oct 3 '11 at 09:22
Blank
Makerofthings7
101 points

4 Votes
4 Answers
2.68K Views
How to convince employees of small business to make a difference in the world?

I am owner of a small start up web+mobile development company. We are 2 full time programmers (including myself) and 4 part time programmers. I asked my team a question: Do you think it's important...

asked Sep 4 '11 at 14:07
Blank
John
170 points

9 Votes
3 Answers
2.29K Views
How to "date" a potential co-founder?

It's often mentioned in startup circles that partnering with a co-founder is a bit like getting married. You form a bound of sorts, and are in it together thick or thin. The importance of "dating"...

asked May 27 '11 at 15:12
Blank
Tinny
404 points

5 Votes
9 Answers
2.86K Views
What if your partner seems to be a bad person?

Greetings. Currently I work for a bunch of companies as the CIO and recently I've been offered a partnership at a startup company. I decided to take it as a part-time, for the start, and then move...

asked Feb 24 '11 at 01:39
Blank
Alexey Shatygin
128 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2K Views
Please suggest how I can establish a relationship with young startups in US using Social Media?

We are an young startup whose target market in other young startups and SME's. We intend to provide them with service like blogging, link building, content research and other activities that will...

asked Feb 18 '11 at 05:35
Blank
Beginning Steps
50 points

11 Votes
9 Answers
3.48K Views
How to Build a Strong Social Network for a Young Entrepreneur?

"It's Not What You Know, It's Who You Know" -Old English Proverb Having a strong social network is a Must-Have of every entrepreneur. Our friends and partners make us stronger in areas we're...

asked Dec 6 '10 at 05:51
Blank
Sd Reyes
156 points

3 Votes
4 Answers
2.08K Views
How to deal with members who are banned from a site?

i'm running a niche dating site startup and every day we ban a number of members who either are time wasters, harass other members, etc. About once a week I get an email from one of the...

asked Oct 10 '10 at 17:35
Blank
Sherif Buzz
462 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.5K Views
What are your criteria for choosing a mentor?

And how do you initiate if you don't yet have a close relationship with the person?

asked May 3 '10 at 12:19
Blank
G Rex
683 points