Business Plan Questions

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.34K Views
Business model for online university

We are setting up idea for a few programming/math courses we'd like to offer online. Can anyone with experience in this area suggest the kind of setup, the software, the fee structure, etc? Thanks

asked Dec 9 '09 at 14:12
Blank
Baraider
36 points

8 Votes
9 Answers
3.53K Views
Would you go into business with someone without an agreement in place?

Would you go into business with someone who has asked you to come on board and help to get things launched, but has not yet decided how to compensate you, or whether to give you part ownership of...

asked Dec 11 '09 at 17:07
Blank
Jz199
59 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.79K Views
What is a financial Sensitivity Test?

I am preparing a financial forecast for the business plan. Talked to someone and he said I should do a sensitivity test for the forecast. Essentially, I was told to do a highwater mark and a...

asked Nov 30 '09 at 04:40
Blank
User1721
46 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.72K Views
What's the best process for business planning?

So we're doing really well. Very exciting. Now we can start looking a little further out on our business planning and look for new markets, etc. What's your process for taking an existing product...

asked Dec 1 '09 at 12:00
Blank
Chris
4,214 points

6 Votes
4 Answers
3.61K Views
How to justify ROI?

I very much apprectiate the responses from those who answered my questions on sensitivity and management. This is a followup question. For every investment opportunity, there is the magic number,...

asked Dec 3 '09 at 13:32
Blank
User1721
46 points

0 Votes
4 Answers
2.43K Views
Advice for a online music retailer startup

My father left his job one and a half months ago after deciding that he was sick of having a boss and a day-job :-) I have a background in Entrepreneurship having started a small business before...

asked Nov 7 '09 at 19:50
Blank
James Spittal
79 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.43K Views
Are there any recommend sites for example/outlines/template business plans?

Are there any recommend sites for example/outlines/template business plans?

asked Nov 10 '09 at 05:42
Blank
Mark Redman
121 points

4 Votes
3 Answers
2.62K Views
How do I go about starting a business plan?

I need a business plan. I know nothing of this. Where do I start and which direction should I go in?

asked Oct 25 '09 at 04:55
Blank
Mark Cidade
121 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.39K Views
What to do with software from a business model for a offer comparison web site (like skyscanner)in

The business concept in broad terms was to help customer find the cheapest or other best offer from comparable offers by automatically going to those websites, filling out complex forms and then...

asked Oct 26 '09 at 22:17
Blank
Konrads
111 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.1K Views
Entrepreneurs' CVs - Dos and Don'ts

"We invest in people as well as business opportunities" is probably one of the more frequently used phrases by investors. Besides getting to know your potential investors personally, the...

asked Oct 19 '09 at 21:57
Blank
Ben
11 points

6 Votes
4 Answers
4.56K Views
Should I establish a parent company instead of forming my business entirely around one website?

My entrepreneurial dream was not to run just one web site. It's to make web-based services and desktop software for the Academic market. It just happens that the first product I was able to...

asked Oct 22 '09 at 02:21
Blank
Rob Allen
631 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.16K Views
How do you perform a competitive analysis when you and your compeitiors are free to consumers

My site replaces existing technologies and channels for discussion. My competitors are email listservs, discussion boards and direct email. For solving problems and discussing alternatives, those...

asked Oct 22 '09 at 02:57
Blank
Rob Allen
631 points