Ideas Questions

-1 Votes
2 Answers
1.72K Views
How to integrate/combine Japanese learning with making money?

I'm teaching myself the Japanese language, in the meantime I need to make money. How can I combine/integrate making money with Japanese language learning?

asked Jul 24 '10 at 10:42
Blank
Jack
116 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.13K Views
How to integrate/combine the process of writing a book with making money?

I want to write a book. But you know, writing a book requires a long time and I have no idea whether or not my book will sell out after it is written out. I want to make money, to have my own...

asked Jul 25 '10 at 14:48
Blank
Jack
116 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.26K Views
How can I combine asking questions on the Internet with money making?

My biggest hobby/interest is to ask questions on the Internet. I have to admit this hobby brings me a lot. I feel I am an innate asker.I'm asking questions on the Internet always every day. I have...

asked Jul 26 '10 at 22:18
Blank
Jack
116 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.83K Views
Preparing for my international trade business. Didn't make any big inroad during the past 3 weeks

I quitted my job and started to preparing for my international trade business at the beginning of this month. But now almost one month passed, I have not gotten things into shape. I have not make a...

asked Jul 26 '10 at 23:51
Blank
Jack
116 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.3K Views
How can I align my business with my life goals?

These things I am bothered by my business. You know, every one of us needs to make money. I decide to do it by creating my own business and preparing to do investment. I want to live around...

asked Aug 14 '10 at 20:39
Blank
Steven
1 point

-1 Votes
1 Answers
1.54K Views
Will my relocation greatly affect my business? My business fields are language interpretation, real estate market, travel market, internationanl trade market

I am building my own business and tentatively I will go into business interpretation, real estate market, travel market, and international trade market. I am trilingual and I like to travel around...

asked Aug 14 '10 at 21:07
Blank
Steven
1 point

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.77K Views
How would you compete against Digg / Reddit

I think the time is right to launch a site that is similar to Digg / Reddit but stays close to Digg's original ethos of catering toward tech. I wouldn't compete against Digg directly. Digg is too...

asked Jun 11 '10 at 11:24
Blank
User2833
11 points

-2 Votes
1 Answers
1.99K Views
How to implement "infrastructure" ideas?

I have several ideas that I label "infrastructure ideas" (both physical and virtual). This means that the ideas will create completely new infrastructure (I use a very broad definition of the term)...

asked Jun 14 '10 at 05:41
Blank
David
1,567 points

4 Votes
5 Answers
2.43K Views
What are the barriers to good/great execution?

I always hear that it's execution that matters, not the idea, and that you can have a great idea, team, resources but still good execution is not guaranteed. How can that happen? I have been...

asked Jun 22 '10 at 05:54
Blank
Syed
445 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.91K Views
Any examples of "positive feedback" startup ideas for production companies?

I am looking for examples of ideas, historical or current, where the output of a production process is also used as the input. An example could be something like this: Magnifying glass is used to...

asked Jul 9 '10 at 06:16
Blank
David
1,567 points

0 Votes
4 Answers
3.19K Views
Do you think web hosting market is over saturated?

It seems there are thousands of web hosting companies out there and the market seems saturated. Do you think it's a good idea to start one? I am not talking about becoming an affiliate of another...

asked May 22 '10 at 02:20
Blank
Tony Henrich
85 points

6 Votes
5 Answers
2.89K Views
How do you manage ideas (engineering changes) in a start up?

I'm involved, as a software developer, in an early stage (pre-profit) start up. The product is at a point where the basic core is implemented and we are building out features and adding polish, so...

asked Jun 6 '10 at 04:15
Blank
Mch
133 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.66K Views
How do you build a customer base before you have a product?

How can you build a customer base for your product when all you have is an idea (promise of value)? I'm thinking about getting my product idea to a couple of forums to engage people in it's design...

asked May 11 '10 at 01:24
Blank
Raed
101 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.59K Views
How do you decide what project to pursue next?

I'm an independent software developer. As I'm beginning work on my next project, I'm curious about how others in the same situation prioritize the different projects available to their firm. So,...

asked Apr 3 '10 at 05:28
Blank
Arkaaito
300 points

0 Votes
6 Answers
2.13K Views
How to get an idea for starting up a web2.0 application business

how to get an idea? idea?

asked Apr 14 '10 at 15:02
Blank
Robinshe
116 points

6 Votes
9 Answers
3.43K Views
Mobile platform of the future

We are thinking of launching some applications on the mobile platform. However, I am not sure which platforms we should target among, iPhone, Blackberry, Symbian and Android. Any thoughts on which...

asked Mar 7 '10 at 14:47
Blank
Kabir
96 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.75K Views
I need ideas, your thoughts would be great!

So I have this domain called bargainstomper.com and I have been thinking all weekend about how to monetise the site. I came up with various ideas, like tech reviews leading to amazon affil links,...

asked Mar 7 '10 at 22:53
Blank
Marc
13 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.63K Views
Reasons to not disclose your idea?

It doesn't appear that this site looks at it as spam. Is there a strong fear of having it stolen? It just seems like the feedback would be improved. Are people this protective in the real world?

asked Mar 16 '10 at 00:01
Blank
Jeff O
6,169 points

4 Votes
4 Answers
2.74K Views
Help evaluating a startup idea

Last week I had an idea for a new startup to help businesses with their recruitment process. So far my research into the idea has gone a little like this: Thought about idea, did not know whether...

asked Feb 23 '10 at 08:47
Blank
William Lannen
195 points

5 Votes
5 Answers
2.65K Views
What are the steps to go from an idea to having a business?

Let me preface this with the fact I am not a business student. I am a computer science student but I have a great interest in creating a startup. These questions have probably been asked before, so...

asked Feb 3 '10 at 04:14
Blank
Fly Ghost
126 points