Business Questions

Increase your odds of business success: start with good people, make something customers actually want, and spend as little money as possible.

0 Votes
3 Answers
1.86K Views
How to Secure A CD Product

I have an idea to launch tutorials on CDs but is it possible to bypass someone being able to just burn the disc? I was thinking: Incorporate something that uses an online account so they must log...

asked Jul 21 '10 at 23:40
Blank
Dr. Khan
27 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.15K Views
Trying to figure out a general business modus operandi. What's yours?

In terms of personal business practice, how do you generally handle things? To be more specific, do you do the all-eggs-in-one-basket approach? Or, do you diversify with many projects...

asked Jul 24 '10 at 05:04
Blank
Dr. Khan
27 points

-1 Votes
2 Answers
1.72K Views
How to integrate/combine Japanese learning with making money?

I'm teaching myself the Japanese language, in the meantime I need to make money. How can I combine/integrate making money with Japanese language learning?

asked Jul 24 '10 at 10:42
Blank
Jack
116 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.13K Views
How to integrate/combine the process of writing a book with making money?

I want to write a book. But you know, writing a book requires a long time and I have no idea whether or not my book will sell out after it is written out. I want to make money, to have my own...

asked Jul 25 '10 at 14:48
Blank
Jack
116 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.26K Views
How can I combine asking questions on the Internet with money making?

My biggest hobby/interest is to ask questions on the Internet. I have to admit this hobby brings me a lot. I feel I am an innate asker.I'm asking questions on the Internet always every day. I have...

asked Jul 26 '10 at 22:18
Blank
Jack
116 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.83K Views
Preparing for my international trade business. Didn't make any big inroad during the past 3 weeks

I quitted my job and started to preparing for my international trade business at the beginning of this month. But now almost one month passed, I have not gotten things into shape. I have not make a...

asked Jul 26 '10 at 23:51
Blank
Jack
116 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.47K Views
What's the best book you read about how to chat with a stranger?

It seems that I need to be good at if I want to be successful at business.

asked Jul 28 '10 at 17:57
Blank
Jack
116 points

0 Votes
4 Answers
3.52K Views
Does Outsourcing Sales work? Do you know any good companies and what is your own experience?

We were approached by some websites that offer virtual outsourced sales teams and I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used them, and which companies are recommendable in your experience? What...

asked Aug 4 '10 at 19:00
Blank
Tatiana Andrushko
16 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.3K Views
How can I align my business with my life goals?

These things I am bothered by my business. You know, every one of us needs to make money. I decide to do it by creating my own business and preparing to do investment. I want to live around...

asked Aug 14 '10 at 20:39
Blank
Steven
1 point

-1 Votes
1 Answers
1.55K Views
Will my relocation greatly affect my business? My business fields are language interpretation, real estate market, travel market, internationanl trade market

I am building my own business and tentatively I will go into business interpretation, real estate market, travel market, and international trade market. I am trilingual and I like to travel around...

asked Aug 14 '10 at 21:07
Blank
Steven
1 point

1 Votes
4 Answers
3.15K Views
How can I collect payment from my client?

I am an interpreter and business assistant. How can I ask for payment if there is no written agreement beforehand? What can I say to my client?

asked Aug 15 '10 at 20:08
Blank
Steven
1 point

3 Votes
6 Answers
3K Views
How do I structure a payment plan for my website?

I plan on making my website a paid one and have a question about structuring the payment plan. Think of the website as an ecommerce site selling very low ticketed items (as low as $0.05). Since...

asked Aug 19 '10 at 13:10
Blank
User2306
232 points

2 Votes
7 Answers
2.57K Views
Virtual Office help for looking professional?

I am assuming looking professional and acting professional is extremely important in closing sales or dealing with clients. So I am thinking of setting up virtual office such as ringcentral.ca...

asked Jun 15 '10 at 05:55
Blank
Kim Jong Woo
644 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
3.13K Views
How to reconcile the unethicalness in business activities with my deep-rooted moral?

I want to be rich. But when it comes to do business, I find many people are cheating in business. If you don't cheat, you can't make a lot of money. I feel so sad. On the one hand, I don't want to...

asked Jul 6 '10 at 20:09
Blank
Jack
116 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.11K Views
What is the contribution of a trade company? Isn't it better for a buyer to buy products from the manufacturer?

I think a trade company is unnecessary. It only lengths the chain. Many trade companies pretends to be a manufacturer, but actually they are not. What positive a trade company make? Why do we need...

asked Jul 6 '10 at 21:22
Blank
Jack
116 points

-1 Votes
4 Answers
2.02K Views
business ethics: Is un-illegal cheat ok in business?

In business world, many companies,salespersons, businessmen are unethical, they don't tell you the whole picture or they minimize or magnify some aspects, or they ignore some aspects on purpose....

asked Jul 6 '10 at 21:36
Blank
Jack
116 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
2.46K Views
How to find business opportunities?

How to find business opportunities? How to find demand or potential demand? How to find good suppliers? How to find the customers? Can anyone share some tips? Or is there a great book in this aspect?

asked Jul 11 '10 at 19:43
Blank
Jack
116 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.54K Views
Do you think direct email marketing works for selling professional services?

And what is your opinion on bulk email marketing and would you ever use it for promoting/selling your business service?

asked Jun 4 '10 at 19:48
Blank
Tatiana Andrushko
16 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
4.01K Views
What are your habitual mistakes you commonly make and how do you avoid them?

So I do the reading, got a feel for what I should and shouldn't do and even have a business education and then find myself circling back with habitual errors. Hey I'm ok making a unique mistake but...

asked Jun 8 '10 at 05:13
Blank
John Bogrand
2,210 points

4 Votes
4 Answers
2.84K Views
When should I register a LLC/S Corp?

I currently have a website in beta. I am not earning anything (for now) with this site. It doesn't have terms of service or the privacy policy listed on it. It appears that some people's opinion...

asked Apr 23 '10 at 09:22
Blank
User2306
232 points