Ideas Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.36K Views
Merge with a company with a set of ideas

I met a few months old startup that is gaining momentum and have good technology and user base. I think that I can add a product to their offerings which can set them apart from the fierce...

asked Oct 29 '13 at 21:21
Blank
Dedif
8 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
1.91K Views
Investor is concerned with Dilution. Would a LOC help us with the future?

We are in our first round of startup fundraising. We need $50,000 for business growth and we currently have one investor who is interested in investing $25,000 for 5%. He is concerned with his 5%...

asked Nov 5 '13 at 08:36
Blank
Ramsey B.
11 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.99K Views
How to protect the idea of a launched website from possible competitors?

We have just completed and launched our web based project and we are preparing for our marketing strategy after that we are sure we will get quite enough attention and users. After researching for...

asked Oct 5 '13 at 21:08
Blank
Disconnect25
16 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.75K Views
How do I find out if a good idea is actually a good idea?

I have a (presumably) great idea for a business. My question is, how do I find out if the idea is actually great? Nobody (or very, very few) is doing the business I'm thinking of, and I can't find...

asked Sep 14 '13 at 19:23
Blank
Raz
1 point

3 Votes
5 Answers
3K Views
How to motivate members to start using websites?

last year, i had like 8000 members, 2000 twitter followers, 2000 on facebook page, still can't motivate the members to be active on the site. it's a competition type of sites, you pay 2$ you enter...

asked Sep 29 '13 at 09:05
Blank
Fischer
116 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
2.02K Views
How do you get sophisticated feedback at each development milestone. Do you use a peer group?

Looking for a place/process to co-audit recent work. Like I just created or updated this certain feature on my website in the last 2 weeks, and I'd like to do walk-throughs or get reviews with...

asked Sep 30 '13 at 00:39
Blank
Efficient Leader
37 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
2.96K Views
How to validate an app idea using landing page?

I have an app idea that I believe has a real potential. Since I am going to bootstrap it, I want to only invest in development + marketing after idea validation. Following is my plan for...

asked Aug 17 '13 at 16:53
Blank
Ali
179 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.2K Views
Startup based on freelancing

Well , as the question states , is it possible to survive on freelancing and maintain a startup as well. Basically we are working on some games for smartphones but as long as they are being...

asked Aug 20 '13 at 06:45
Blank
Chossen Addict
16 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.08K Views
How to make sure I get a fair share of the company

A potential partner and I discussed one of my ideas. The idea is mine and at the time of discussion, it was not clear that we would be partners. I was essentially discussing ideas with an industry...

asked Jul 15 '13 at 11:54
Blank
Moonstar2001
186 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.31K Views
How to determine market saturation

I am a student getting a computer engineering degree, and I have always wanted to develop my own software and sell it, essentially building a startup company I really don't have much business...

asked May 9 '13 at 09:57
Blank
Dan
118 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.01K Views
how secure is sharing business idea for investment

I've a simple idea which I believe will definitely yield good returns. Now how I can share such simple idea with multiple potential investors. I fear they may say no to me but implement my idea...

asked Mar 25 '13 at 23:13
Blank
The Lucky Goof
113 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.11K Views
Meeting with "right" folks?

I have developed a brand new product that meets all the financial (cost / price / marketetr size, etc.) hurdles, as well as the operational constraints (size, weight, strength, portability,...

asked Mar 11 '13 at 12:03
Blank
Charlie
1 point

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.13K Views
Some places for support

I am an entrepreneur, have been self employed my whole life. I am also a single mom and have a mortgage. After many years of starts and stops, I launched a new venture last year. Unfortunately I am...

asked Mar 20 '13 at 00:08
Blank
Kim
4 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.06K Views
Initial Result of Customer Development

Hope all is well. I just conducted a round of feedback interviews with 20 people(mostly students) about my startup. The results are 50% saying its a great idea and other 50% think its not worth it....

asked Feb 21 '13 at 02:43
Blank
Trana
24 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
3.4K Views
How to get ideas for inventions that don't already exist?

I know, this is a very open-ended question, but hear me out please. I'm a 17 year old boy, and I'd really like to start a business based on an idea. I've had lots of ideas, probably a dozen or...

asked Mar 4 '13 at 03:13
Blank
Dark Light A
114 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.91K Views
Splitting equity between founders

X was working part-time on an idea and after about a year and a basic demo in hand, he talked to two potential people (A and B) who would become co-founders but would work part-time just like X....

asked Jan 29 '13 at 19:53
Blank
Vibgy
6 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.96K Views
Post Hackathon hack theft :(

I competed in a Facebook hosted hackathon at my university and my team and I were able to create a product that won second place in the competition - and for discussion's sake lets call it AppX....

asked Jan 31 '13 at 09:55
Blank
Sfb
8 points

-1 Votes
1 Answers
1.47K Views
Solar retailer business in india?

I am Sakthivel from india. I am willing to start a retail selling business on all solar products to general public in chennai. There are few facts for this decision. My state is in deficiency of...

asked Feb 6 '13 at 16:23
Blank
Codebrain
187 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.45K Views
How to fight with distraction problem?

I am a web entrepreneur and programmer. I am good at generating new ideas and refining them but now, my strength is being my weakness as when ever I am close to completing a a product, I get new...

asked Dec 17 '12 at 08:35
Blank
Sourabh
288 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
3.18K Views
I have an idea that I am almost sure that it will be successful but no time to do it

I live in Athens, Greece. I have an idea that is really simple to do. It just needs a blog, a twitter account and a facebook page for support. The problem is that i don't have the time to work for...

asked Dec 18 '12 at 20:53
Blank
Kostas
9 points